Saturday, September 10, 2011

Technology.

I hate it. All forms of it. I've had so many stupid computer problems and stupid camera problems. Today it's camera.

When I was a jr in high school, I bought my first camera. It lasted about a year before it just died.
My mom gave me a new, nicer camera for my graduation. It lasted a year and a half before I jumped into a deep sand hole and hit the camera on the sand, ruining it for good.
I got another new camera for Christmas last year, and it's perfect. It's the best camera I've had so far. I realized last weekend my battery was dying (as often happens with electronics). I went to recharge it and realized...I had my old (second) camera's charger with me, not the new one. I was like, "Well at least I'm going home next weekend and can find it there to recharge it before the wedding." Well I'm home, it's the day before the wedding, I've looked twice in my room, and it's nowhere to be found. I'm soo bummed. :(

I know there are more important things than having a camera charger, but my best friend is getting married today and I'd like more than just pics from my iPhone. Sad day :/ I'm also wondering if/when I'll ever find it. Ugh. Anyway, that's my camera saga. As you can see, technology and me, we just don't get along. (Ps. this is nothing compared to my computer saga...now that's a pathetic story).

No comments:

Post a Comment