Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hymns You Should Listen To

'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
God Leads Us Along
How Firm a Foundation
Jesus, I My Cross Have Taken
Rock of Ages
O Love That Will Not Let Me Go
Standing on the Promises of God
My Hope is in The Lord
Great is Thy Faithfulness
I Need Thee Every Hour
O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
Day by Day
My Faith Has Found a Resting Place

This is just a short list of hymns that are rich in doctrine and also sweet balm to the soul. I tried to compile a list that includes hymns that aren't quite as well known or popular in this day, but some I just couldn't resist so here they are. It may do you well to listen to them and learn them and know them and think about them, because I know it has for me. They show so many different attributes of God. He deserves to be praised for all His works, and hymns are a great way to praise Him! It's when we take our focus off of ourselves and are fully focused on Him that we are healed.

xo loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment