Sunday, March 11, 2012

What Makes Me Happy (as of 3/11/12)


  • This quote - "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." - C.S. Lewis
  • Trying out three different samples of these at my brother's baseball game. So good. So, so good. I want a whole huge one all to myself, right now. I don't want to make such a huge decision rashly, but these just might beat cupcakes.
  • Friday morning breakfasts with Linds and Court.
  • Getting Voddie Bauchum and Al Mohler in chapel - in one week!
  • BEING HOME FOR SPRING BREAK
  • Being back at my home church this morning
  • Guilt-free Sunday afternoon nap. In my own bed. After two weeks of less than an ideal amount of sleep.
  • The fact that my next group of Children's Lit books due is mainly picture books (ecstatic!)
  • Hopefully getting to see a bunch of my friends this week!
  • Reading Harry Potter out loud to Lindsay on our way back to Sacramento until my voice got tired
  • Getting enough work done over spring break to lighten my load for the next few weeks (hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment