Sunday, February 7, 2010

Random Thoughts


Hey there! I am the kind of person who has alot going on in my head, and I feel like getting it all out somewhere would be really nice. I realized that blogging would be a good way to do this, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

Well I'm back here at TMC for my second semester! It has already had some ups and downs, and has been a huge growing time for me. Before classes started, we had the Truth and Life Conference, and it was all about the church. It was a blessing to hear those messages and I realized there were so many things that I had not ever considered when it comes to "the church". Chapels last week were especially convicting and encouraging, and I felt so blessed by them. My classes this semester seem to be easier than last semester, except for Foundations of Science. But my work load is definitely smaller, which is nice.

This past weekend has been a great one! Our brother/sister wings had another fun event. This time, we went to Diddy Riese in LA. In case you do not know what this goodness consists of, it is a place where you can build your own ice cream sandwich. You choose which types of cookies and the flavor of ice cream you want. All of this is just for 1.5o. It was a fun time of getting to know the other people in the east side of CDub better. After we got back to school, many of us played a big game of catch phrase, which is always fun. Then yesterday (Saturday) was a nice relaxing day. A couple of my friends and I went to our friend's intramural soccer game and then went to brunch. Later on in the day, some other friends and I went to In n Out, which is always a fun experience. After dinner, Alyssa cut my hair. It was the first time she had cut hair before, but I trusted her and it turned out great! My hair looks and feels so much healthier. Then later I went into her room (which is like my second room) and one of the senior girls on her wing was in there, also. It was great to hear her perspective on life and how she had grown and changed throughout her four years here at TMC. Also, it was great to just hear her talk and encourage us to soak up our time here, because it does not last forever. That conversation was really thought-provoking, and I am glad I was a part of it.

Well I have piles of homework to do but I'll explain the picture at the top. It is of my best friend Samantha and I our senior year in Bible class. We have taken some random pictures but this one is definitely one of the most random. Good night all!



No comments:

Post a Comment