Sunday, October 2, 2011

I miss my girls.


Sometimes (okay, all the time) I hate the 3,000 miles that separate me from my family. 
(Well one of my families.)
So much happens all the time, in everyone's lives, and I'm missing it all.
All four of us girls are now in college, studying in three different states
[S&H in Maine, A in Connecticut, me in California).
Sometimes the distance just really gets me.
I hate being so far away from them, and from my brother (though he's thankfully closer).
I just get this overriding sense of guilt for choosing a school so far away from them.
But I know God has me exactly where He wants me right now.
I just miss my best friends.
Sarah, Holly, and Abby - you guys are the best sisters I could ever ask for.
I love you all and am so proud of all of you. I'm so thankful and blessed to be your sister.
xo from far away,
Larz

No comments:

Post a Comment