Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Small Blessings :)

-Being able to read through my journal and reflect on what I've previously learned.
-Being able to journal my devotions again. And other stuff too. (Can you tell I really missed it?!)
-Vacuuming at home. Call me crazy but there are some chores I love (don't tell my parents).
-Free laundry. Don't get me wrong, I always love laundry (top on my list of fave chores)...there's something so peaceful and productive about it. Plus it smells fantastic after! But when it's free...oh man. Makes me giddy.
-Meals with my family.
-Watching part of The Parent Trap - the old one, with Hayley Mills - with my brother.
-Quick nap (again, in my own bed).
-Cleaning/organizing my room.
-Being able to bring more back to school.
-Working on my Genesis synthesis paper while watching my brother's baseball game (he plays in the spring and fall). Also, baseball games under the lights are fun. During his last at bat, I decided to try to get a picture of him. I captured the perfect moment - him hitting a triple! So that was super exciting.
-Homemade cornbread and chili. Mmm.
-Brownies + ice cream.
-Doing homework in my room/in the living room...aka not the library or a cramped dorm room (though I don't mind those. It's just a nice change).
-Watching Get Smart with my family and listening to Riley laughing his guts out.
-More family time.

I just love being home. Especially in the fall. It's so wonderful having a short little break from school, as much as I love it.

Tomorrow: worshiping with my home church of 16 years.
I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment