Tuesday, April 17, 2012

It's been a while since I've blogged, which is totally uncharacteristic of me. Let me just say how busy, busy, busy I have been! Life is insane..yesterday I had literally 3470193 things running through my mind (okay, a few less than that). On top of that, I was on the go all day. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad day. Just busy. By the time 8pm rolled around I decided what I needed was 15 minutes to just close my eyes and relax, maybe catching a few zzz's. Let's just say that 7 minutes into it, I gave up. It was just pointless trying to relax and be still. Do you ever feel that way? All you want to do is be still, but it's the last thing you can do, because so many other things are running through your mind? That was so me. I have a lot to say, but that is to come later. Just remember, life is a gift. It is short and precious, and you never know what it will bring to you and you never know when it will end. Each day you wake up breathing is a gift from God - seriously. Take it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment