Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What Makes Me Happy, as of 4.24.12

It's been a while since I've written one of these posts, so there's a lot to catch up on!

Beach days with Foundation (my college group) - especially when with Katie! 

beach sunsets...can't beat 'em! 

this picture of my dad and brother on Easter

 baking, cleaning our messes, writing poetry, and drawing with Katie - especially in an igloo

Cleo loves to spend time with me when I get ready for bed
she also loves drinking out of faucets..that aren't running..

weekend with Becca - too much fun!

 Spring Party - my last event with my sweet friend and roommate

The Old Spaghetti Factory...enough said!

 spending most of Sunday with these two for Amanda's bday

No classes today...which means sleepover with Linds and Chic-Fil-A for breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment