Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Makes Me Happy

This semester has so far been incredible. There are constantly new and exciting things happening. God has been so gracious to allow me to find such enjoyment in my life. Because there's always fun things going on, I think I'm going to start a new label, all about what makes me happy. I don't want to ever force it, or quench it when it feels like I should share something, so I'm not going to post on a strict schedule.

Here's what's made me happy these past few days:
  • Great weekend spent in Orange County with my grandma
  • Going to Menchie's and 5 Guys with Sarah and Erin on Sunday night after church and having this really interesting conversation with these two guys on purity/love/marriage
  • Disney day is coming - 3 more days!! I can't wait (seriously, every 5 minutes I gush about it)
  • Buying makeup online (which may be a bad idea? we'll soon find out)
  • Unexpected little phone convo with my little sister Holly
  • Finding a new awesome restaurant - Pita Pit - and enjoying it with some sweet girls from my small group
  • Children's Lit reading
  • Getting out of class early - at least once class each day this week so far
  • Going to Meredith's for lunch with other college girls at PBC - so much fun, and we even made these:

No comments:

Post a Comment