Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012

It feels to me as if I haven't written in either of my blogs (if you are new, yes, I have two, and yes, I'm aware that this might make me more of a nerd) much at all recently. But I looked back and apparently I have. But I haven't been writing much when I do write (which in truth is less frequently). Anyway.. Just wanted to apologize for the lack of posts with depth lately; I've been pretty busy and don't have a lot of time to just sit and write. I will soon, just not quite yet. But know this - the Lord is doing a lot of work in my life right now! He doesn't always bring growth through trials (which I experienced last semester). He also brings growth through the careful study of His Word. Through teaching me how to study the Bible, He is also teaching me so much about Himself. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for who He is and what He's done, both at the cross and in my daily life.

"Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You
There is no greater thing
You're my all, You're the best,
You're my joy, my righteousness
And I love you, Lord"
-Graham Kendrick
(for words to the entire song, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment