Tuesday, January 31, 2012

just so i can stop tweeting everything that comes to mind today

(I might enjoy twitter too much some days. Then other days I forget about it.)
Here are my reject tweets (not because they aren't tweet worthy - let's be honest, I'm hilarious and everything I think about is tweet worthy...ok not really but still - but because I don't want my followers to get sick of me:

*I really wish my left foot would stop giving me trouble!*
*I can't WAIT to see my awana kids tomorrow night - Justin, Ansley, Silas, and Ellyse are some of my favorite people ever*
*Also - whoever thought of "bring a snack night" for awana is my new BFF*
*I'm excited to get together with a bunch of friends tonight to celebrate Lindsay's birthday*
*Everything I wrote about in my "Struggles" post on my (other) blog yesterday...yep...still difficult*
*Too much school, not enough words with friends.*
*I Peter is blowing my mind. I have completely read/listened to it three times today. So thankful for my Principles of Personal Bible Study Class*
*"The dying thief rejoiced to see that fountain in his day; and there my I, though vile as he, wash all my sins away"*

No comments:

Post a Comment