Wednesday, June 15, 2011

mmmm

So, tonight my friend/temporary sister Chynna (she and her dad are living with us off and on this summer!) and I were babysitting at my house and we were watching Toy Story 3 when the younger of the two kids walked downstairs. I followed him and walked into the kitchen to see a box of funfetti cake and a container pink vanilla frosting with sprinkles. I seriously hoped Abby was planning on making them tonight.

Turns out at work (she works at a local grocery store, Hannaford) someone had bought cupcakes, and planted a thought in her mind she couldn't shake. Which turned out to be for our benefit. So she made them, with a little help from some of us, and before long, they were ready!

I later forgot about the cupcakes (right after asking Abby if they were ready) and went downstairs to brush my teeth. I had to pass through the kitchen to get to the bathroom though, and walked in on Abby frosting those lovely little cakes. She enlisted my help, and we had soon frosted all of them. 
Here's a picture of the final product, which was delish

No comments:

Post a Comment