Friday, June 10, 2011

Random Interest of Mine

Ok, this may be pretty dorky. But we all have random things that we enjoy. One random thing I've always loved to look at is cool staircases. I think it all started when I was young and we used to go to my dad's uncle John and aunt Ellen's house in Santa Monica. In their backyard, they had a small turquoise metal spiral staircase that went from the ground up to the roof, which was flat. Anyway, I really like looking at them now. Here are some cool ones I've found:


This one is gorgeous and just fun to look at

This makes me sad, in a happy way.
"Sad is happy, for deep people" - Sally Sparrow, Dr. Who
These are so cool! Painted steps with writing may be
the coolest steps I'll ever get

These are my favorite. I don't know why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment