Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Job

This year, God's blessed me with an incredible job opportunity for the summer.
What will I be doing you ask? Well first I'll tell you what I'm doing before the fun job.
I'm cleaning here and there currently. Every weekend while I'm in Maine, I'm cleaning the doctors' office my mom works at with my little sister. I also may be helping my older sister clean this building (as well as maybe working for a friend's cleaning business one day):

But when I get back to California, the fun job will commence.
Where? I'll be working at the State Fair for about 3 weeks, selling this:
  chocolate-covered bacon.
Yep, I'm excited. I'll be working with my best friend Lindsay and her two brothers, and some people I know from their church. I may work from open to close...which is looong shifts. But I'm so excited for it.
And I'll be ready to be crazy busy, working as many days as possible. I love summer but I do miss the busyness of school. Though I don't miss the homework.
Anyway, I'm so blessed to have this opportunity and I'm very grateful for it.
And REALLY excited. Lindsay's brothers Zach and Jordan worked there last year and loved it.
So yeah, to say I'm excited is an understatement.

have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment