Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So Predictable/Update on my life

So, life gets crazy and unpredictable. I thought blogging every day would be easy because currently I don't have a ton to do. But...then I got busier and kept getting home too late to write and then my computer got a nasty virus and went to the geeks for a few days. I got it back last night, but I'm already 7 days behind on the 30 day challenge...which is a quarter of it...so yeah. I think I'm dropping out. Or maybe I'll continue, but not make it 30 consecutive days.

On another note, I've really been experiencing and appreciating the Lord's mercy the past week or so. He is infinitely forgiving. It's like the song goes, "A thousand times I've failed, still your mercy remains." So thankful for this truth.

Tonight, I leave (at 11:51) to go to Maine! I have a 5 hr flight from Sacramento into New York's JFK international airport (which is my favorite airport to have a layover in, by the way) and then an hour and a half before my flight into the small jetport in Portland, ME. That's my favorite flight as it's only a little more than an hour. Then I'll be able to see my Maine family (which includes my mom Brenda, step dad James, older sister Sarah, and younger sisters Holly and Abby). Wicked excited for that ;).

My best friend from high school and her boyfriend (whom I've known since first grade) were recently engaged. Being home has made their engagement and upcoming wedding and marriage come alive for me. All this wedding talk has made me really excited for September 10 (9/10/11!). I'll only have been back in Santa Clarita for a weeks before I come home for the weekend to be in my first wedding (unless my dad and step mom's counts).

One more thing: today is my boyfriend Trevor's birthday!! He's 21! Unfortunately I won't be able to see him because he lives in Santa Clarita and I live in Roseville (Sacramento) and am leaving for Maine. We like to skype at night (except while my computer had the virus) but since I'll be going to the airport and hanging out there, it's not very likely to happen. Which might be good if he's busy anyway. Anyway....happy birthday Trevor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment