Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bullet Your Whole Day/Things You Want to Say to an Ex

Well, as the instructions are to bullet your whole day for day 4, I had to wait until today to do it!
It wasn't the most exciting day, so I decided not to do it. Is that cheating? I guess if I have to cheat somewhere, this would be the place to do it, not in school or on my boyfriend. Haha.

Things I'd want to say to an ex...haha that's kind of personal. But it is my blog and few people read it. But really...what would I want to say? I don't even know...
I guess I'd say thanks for the good times, and I'm really grateful for everything I learned when we were together and also what I learned from our breakup. I hope you're enjoying where you're at and that you love the Lord first and foremost.\

[This is quite possibly the shortest post I've ever written!]

No comments:

Post a Comment