Monday, June 11, 2012

Life Plan

My older sister and I figured out the plan for our lives. In four years, after I've graduated college (in one year), gotten my CA credentialing certificate (in two years), and cleared my credential (2 years of teaching after you receive the certificate), we're moving to Texas. We were both born there and spent our early years in that great state, and so we decided to move back. My friend Becca and I keep talking about living together eventually while we're still single, so hopefully I can talk her into moving there with us :). We're thinking San Antonio or near it, because it's a city, near a river, and an hour away from our aunt, uncle, and three cousins. That's the plan, and I don't know that I necessarily expect it to happen, but it's okay to dream a little, isn't it? We'll see where the Lord has us by that time...maybe it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment