Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Made Me Happy Lately

I haven't posted about things that make me happy in a very long time. Honestly, as the semester got busy, I forgot. How can you forget to write about the things that make you happy? I don't know the answer. But it's not because I haven't been happy. Because I have! Anyway, here's my list from lately:

  • Maine. My home here - my family, our pets esp our doggies, the variety of weather, friends, etc.
  • We had tacos for dinner last night and my mom fried corn tortillas for the shells.
  • I have read a lot since being here
  • Journaling
  • Baking
  • Being more involved with White Pine (our church here in ME) people
  • Sister dates
  • Having a couple card-making sessions
  • Watching all 3 of the old Star Wars movies for the first time
  • Chinese food dinners
  • Getting to see my grandma and two of my cousins recently
  • Vacation
  • Writing a lot
  • Walking to Food Stop with Abby a couple days ago to get ice cream
  • Lots of game nights and movie nights
  • My hair is so long that the term "top knot" rings especially true...I tie it into a not at the top of my head

No comments:

Post a Comment