Thursday, June 14, 2012

little letters

Stole this idea from one of my favorite blogs...from her archives. Is that embarrassing?

Dear Taza,
Thank you for this idea.

Dear Maine weather,
I'm glad you're nice and pretty today.

Dear backyard deck,
Betcha can't wait for some QT together today.

Dear Massimo,
I'm totally on your side, even though your competition is Matthew McConaughey.

Dear TMC,
Why are you so expensive? Even though you're worth the price I cringe when I look at the numbers.

Dear senior year,
Please be a wee bit nicer to me than junior year was.

Dear fair boss,
Please email me soon saying you want me to work for you again.

Dear body,
This may be your palest summer yet - sorry, I'm just not trying anymore.

Dear sun,
Why must your rays be harmful?


No comments:

Post a Comment