Friday, May 11, 2012

High Five for FRIDAY

Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy Fridays?
Because I really enjoy them.
Here are my top five things from this week:

1. It was finals week, and I took my last one. Which means SCHOOL'S OVER. And I finished my junior year of college, just like that. 

2. Neither Lindsay nor I had classes Monday, so we decided to make it a beach day (with some studying, of course). We went to Carpinteria and it was just a beautiful day. We also went exploring in the town there, which of course included a stop at Marianne's for our favorite Salted Caramels. We both came home a little pink but now it's turned tan (yayyyy!!!)
Linds and I. Look at how gorgeous it was!
3. Yesterday a friend from high school who now lives in the LA area came to visit! We went to lunch and ended up at 5 Guys. Let me just say, the little bacon burger + bbq sauce is just so good. It was good to see Ben now because he no longer lives in Sac town :(

5. (I saved best for last) HOLLY IS HERE!!! My little sister whom I love so much came to visit!! EEK. I walked out of my OT final and looked down at my phone to see that she had landed at LAX. I don't get to see her until tomorrow, but you can bet your socks I'm counting down the hours.
H and I last year getting ready to attend Abby's
senior Class Day [notice her blue hair]

Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment