Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In honor of summer...

...here are some pictures I've found that are summer-related. I know it's technically spring but it's vacation for me so I've deemed it officially summer in my book. :)

little starfishy in the sea
[love the ocean]
a beach bike ride
truth.
#1 beach rule.
[sandals sometimes are the exception]
that time of year where it's normal
to drink my favorite drink constantly
swinging on the beach
it's not summer without a little
zac brown band
if I had a beach house...
summer thunderstorms are great!
nothing like a popsicle on a hot day

just kidding, I wear flip flops and my hair down all year
while I'm a beach girl at heart,
lake days are great - so calm
that's right. summer is my best friend.
one of my life philosophies.
bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment