Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekend Love

What I love about this weekend:

-It's the weekend. 

 -Get to go to my brother's baseball game.
(okay, actually not suuuper excited about this part...except that Holly will be there too so that's another person to talk to when it gets boring. Usually it's just me and Kathy, my step mom. She definitely helps too, but the more the merrier)
(Don't get me wrong, I love supporting my brother. But little league games are about as exciting as studying for the SATs...not that I ever did that. It's just a guess)

-Any children's book I read is purely out of my own desire.
Still getting used to that.
As much as I liked Dr. Adams and Children's Literature, it's a HUGE relief to be done with all that work!

-No big deal, but tonight Holly and I hop on a plane and fly to MAINE!!!!
I'm wicked excited. (Had to use "wicked" to fully get in the mood for Maine)

-Last night I discovered Benadryl. While it's hard to tell if I have a cold or am developing allergies, whatever I have, last night Holly gave me some Benadryl and it worked like a charm! No more sitting with the tissues next to me on the couch!! It will also make traveling less of a headache.

Here's things I'm bummed about this weekend:
-Spending hours on an airplane (but I can get over that)
-Missing my school friends. Home is nice for a while but eventually you miss all your close friends being so close.
-Not getting to go to church because we'll be getting off the plan right in the middle of the service.

Linking up with Melissa @ Grin and Barrett
Weekend Love with Grin and Barrett

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. Except the allergies.

    Thanks for linking up'

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete