Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I love to write, and sometimes I do find myself sitting down at this here blog (yes, I just went back a couple hundred years to the prairies of the US). But mainly, when I have a lot to say about a subject, I do so at my other blog. Having two blogs with two completely different premises and goals can be a lot, so my focus often switches between the two for long periods of time. Lately, I just have been too tired or too busy or too lazy to sit down and write on the other blog, but I've spent time here.

Well, that ended tonight. I finished my first journal ever today and spent much of the day reading through everything that God has done in my life since October 17, 2010. I found an entry that I remembered vividly, and it was something that many of my friends have talked about, so I decided to finally sit down and write a blog post about it. You can read my post "He's Too Good for Me" here. Just thought I'd share it with you all in case you wanted to read it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment