Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again!! Woohoo!!
Here are my top five things from this week:

1. Awana end of the year party was Saturday, and then Wednesday was our awards night. It was so fun getting to spend some time with these kiddos a little bit more before we're done for the summer.
This is me with Silas :)


2. This was the last week of classes. It's so good to be done with them, especially Children's Lit. 
Here's the last real assignment I did for the class (I had to Instagram it, of course).


3.  Spending more time in CDUB on my old wing. It was so much fun hanging out with those girls so much more lately - I've missed that this semester.

4. Nailing down plans for at least the beginning of the summer! My little sister Holly is flying from Maine to Southern California and we'll meet up and spend a few days in Orange County. Then we're flying to Sacramento to stay with our dad, stepmom, and brother for a few days. Then we're both flying back to Maine. For the first time in almost forever I'll have a travel buddy!

5. This morning was my school's year-end show, which was made up of videos of different parts of the year and skits. Here is one that they'd been working on little by little all year as a surprise:
(I couldn't find the video through blogger to actually post it, but here's the link)


Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment